We hereby inform you that we process your personal data provided to us in connection with e-mail or telephone contact.
These data are provided to us by sending us an e-mail, including via the contact form, leaving a request for telephone contact or directing inquiries via any other communication channel.
These data are processed for the purpose of return contact, possible archiving of correspondence. Details are below.
Administrator of personal data
The administrator of your personal data is AJ Group, e-mail: email@example.com
Objectives and basics of processing
The data is processed for the following purposes:
• Feedback on an email inquiry or telephone contact received in connection with a request for such contact to us – the legal basis for data processing is your consent resulting from the initiation of contact with us (Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and GDPR) .
• archiving incoming and outgoing correspondence in case of need to prove its course, which is our legitimate interest (Article 6 (1) letter f) of the GDPR,
• if our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract (if this happens, the information obligation will be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation).
Recipients of data
We may share your personal data with our subcontractors, that is entities whose services we use when processing personal data:
• home.pl S.A., ul. Zbożowa 4, 70-653 Szczecin – to store data on the mailbox server.
The period of data storage
Your data will be processed until the communication with us ends. After this period they can be removed, but I can also be subject to archiving, if we consider that the course of communication justifies such archiving, eg due to the need to demonstrate this course in the future. In this respect, we are not able to determine a clear date for deleting data (e-mail or SMS text). If our contact leads to cooperation, the data will then be processed in order to conclude and perform the contract (if this happens, the information obligation will be carried out separately for the purpose of further cooperation).
Permissions related to processing
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
• the right to access your data and receive a copy of it,
• the right to rectify (correct) your data,
• the right to delete data (if in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you may request that we remove it),
• the right to limit the processing of data (you may demand that we limit the processing of data only to store them or perform actions agreed upon with you, if we have incorrect data or process them unjustifiably),
• the right to object to the processing of data (you have the right to object to the processing of data on a legitimate interest basis, you should indicate to us your particular situation, which in your view justifies cessation of the opposition processing. We will stop processing your data for these purposes unless we demonstrate that the basis of data processing is superior to your rights or that your data is necessary to us to determine, assert or defend claims.
• the right to transfer data (you have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format personal data that you have provided to us under your contract or your consent. these data directly to another entity),
• the right to lodge a complaint from the supervisory body (if you find that we are processing data unlawfully, you may submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data or another competent supervisory authority).
In order to exercise your rights, please send your request to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org Please remember that before you exercise your rights, we will have to identify you accordingly.
Information about the requirement / voluntariness given data
Providing your data is a prerequisite for contacting us.